Pakistan all-rounder Mohammad Hafeez has been reported for a suspect bowling action – the third time in his international career – during the third One-Day International against Sri Lanka in Abu Dhabi, the ICC said on Thursday. Hafeez had already been reported twice for illegal action and was suspended both times.

Hafeez was first suspended from bowling in December 2014. The match officials’ report, which was handed over to the Pakistan team management, cited concerns about the legality of the 37-year-old’s bowling action, after Wednesday’s ODI.

“Hafeez’s bowling action will now be scrutinized further under the ICC illegal bowling regulations. He is required to undergo testing within 14 days, and, during this period, Hafeez is permitted to continue bowling in international cricket until the results of the assessments are known,” the ICC said in a statement.